Front of House Manager
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Woodcote Park team in Epsom is seeking a warm and friendly Front of House Manager to join our reception area.
You will be working in the idyllic Downs countryside in Surrey. There is on-site staff parking, fantastic transport links and a free shuttle bus from Woodcote Park to Epsom Station.
As the important first contact with our guests, you will use your excellent customer service skills to maintain our first-class reputation.
Your main duties will include:
- Reservations of the clubs 22 luxury rooms
- Dealing with general enquiries from our members
- Training and developing team members
- Managing the front of house reception
To reward your hard work we offer:
- Free meals in work hours
- Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
- Employee of the Month awards
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Long Service awards
- Progression and training opportunities
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts
- Season ticket loan
Essential skills & experience
- Front of House Management experience – ideally within a similar setting
- Familiar with the Opera system or a similar booking system
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Punctual and well-presented
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect.
To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.