3rd Line Infrastructure Support
A well-established software company are currently looking for two Infrastructure Support Analysts to join their organisation.
Duties will include:
- Deploying and troubleshooting applications
- Leading on product releases, deployments and scheduled works, aiding with maintenance for patches and release elements in the deployment plan
- Supporting the technical teams to recognise issues or defects of applications and solutions, providing quality assurance and testing for applications or deployments
- Working to SLA's, OLA's and business objectives, this will include stakeholder management
- Root cause analysis, documenting lessons learned and implementing workarounds
Our clients are looking candidates with a mix of App Support, SQL and Infrastructure skills which match the following criteria;
Database management experience: SQL, T-SQL, Cosmos DB and Raven DB
Azure management and deployment experience: Creating IAAS, PAAS, SAAS solutions and services
Infrastructure: ideally a MCSE, MCSA or MPP certification and previous experience within a DEVOP role, working knowledge of PowerShell
Application Support: Knowledge and experience of , XML, and SQL Server, understanding of APIs and application interactions
Salary on offer for this position will be in the region of £40,000 - £45,000.
£6,500 on call allowance of around per annum.
Core hours of work will be 35 hours per week Monday - Friday. With a shift pattern to be negotiated at interview stage (typical shifts 9-5, 5-10 with on weekend on call hours as required)
We have interview slots for these positions available, if you're looking for your next 3rd line, support analyst role and would like to work for a company that offers excellent scope for career progression, please apply online now!
If you would like a confidential discussion regarding the specifics of this role, or obtain a copy of the job description, please contact Katie on 01274 331200.