We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Cover Supervisor to join our forward thinking team at Murray Park School. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner who is committed to student success and development.
Hours: 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time only)
- Experience of working with children or young people
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above
- Basic understanding of the secondary school curriculum
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure and use initiative
Cover Supervisor benefits
As a member of staff at Murray Park School we can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Excellent learning resources.
Application deadline: 1pm, 11 October 2018
Interview date: 23 October 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and appointment to this post is subject to a criminal record and background check.