Are you an experienced HGV Technician, Fitter or Mechanic looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a great company with that offers a favourable shift pattern. Do you want to work on a fleet of modern commercial vehicles from a range of different manufacturers?
Our client is looking for motivated HGV technicians to join their growing business. Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful applicants will carry out all manner of commercial vehicle repair and maintenance within the busy Service department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Vehicle and trailer ministry inspections
- MOT preparation
- Diagnostics and all manner of maintenance and repair on a wide range of equipment.
- Occasional call out work within normal working hours
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate good communication skills, with the ability to work well within a team environment. Specific skills required are as follows:
- Level 3 qualification in vehicle technology or equivalent (IMI, City & Guilds or NVQ) preferred
- HGV Class 1/2 driving licence will be advantageous, although support to acquiring licence will be provided
- Experience from within a commercial vehicle repair environment, although consideration may be given to an exceptional Plant Fitter, Agricultural Engineer or Light Vehicle Technician / Mechanic who can demonstrate strong transferable skills.
Applications are invited from any of the following roles HGV technician, HGV mechanic, LGV technician, LGV mechanic, lorry mechanic, PSV Technician, PSV Mechanic, PSV Engineer, Plant Engineer, Plant Mechanic or Agricultural Engineer.
The role is commutable from Grimsby, Immingham, Louth, Gainsborough, Market Rasen or Stallingborough.