Are you looking for your next role as a Warehouse Operative? Want to develop a rewarding career with an international leader in the clinical trial supply industry? If so, read on.
For nearly 30 years, Myoderm has been a specialist in global clinical trial supply, with deep expertise in sourcing, management, and labelling of commercial drugs and supplies.
As our reach stretches further around the world, we are now looking for a Warehouse Operative to support our operations in Leicester.
- Salary of £18,000 per annum
- Performance-related bonus (up to 15% of your salary)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance cover (after qualifying period)
- Parking on-site
- Exciting and team-oriented environment
- Develop your career with a global business
- Gain valuable experience of working in a regulated environment
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
As a Warehouse Operative, you’ll support the smooth running of our warehouse.
In this key role, you’ll pick and pack orders, receive shipments, ship products, control inventory and carry out housekeeping tasks.
You’ll work with colleagues to ensure that goods are received correctly and are stored/shipped according to regulations, procedures and customer standards.
To join us as a Warehouse Operative, you’ll need:
- Experience within warehousing, particularly in goods in/goods out operations
- A basic understanding of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook, and the internet
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- A great eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
Ideally you will have experience of working in the pharmaceutical sector or other similarly regulated environment and have a current forklift licence, but this isn't essential.
Knowledge or experience of the following would also be beneficial: international shipping documentation and regulations, cGMPs, GDPs, GXP inventory control, materials management and cold chain shipment, managing and shipping Dangerous Goods or ERP and inventory management software.
Other companies may call this role Warehouse Operator, Logistics Operative, Shipping Operative, Distribution Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Storesperson or Stores Operative.
Webrecruit and Myoderm are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Warehouse Operative, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.