Detail Assembly Fitter - Aviation / Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
Detail Assembly Fitter
Our client is an engineering company offering an advanced manufacturing service to the Aerospace and Defence Industries. They are currently seeking to recruit a Detail Assembly Fitter for their Bishop’s Stortford location.
To assemble both small and more complex assemblies to the required regulatory and quality standards in line with customer requirements.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Use air tools: rivet guns, drills, bench squeezers, pneumatic hand squeezers and manual hand squeezers to assembly product
- Use of customer jigs and tooling
- Use engineering measuring equipment to check dimensions are in line with drawing requirements
- Understand and follow detailed assembly drawings and specifications
- Mix glues and sealants
- Adhere to all health and safety, quality and regulatory requirements
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of assembly work to aviation standards
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Can demonstrate previous experience of high standard of workmanship
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Understanding of quality requirements
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
Apply for Detail Assembly Fitter - Aviation / Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly