Wedding & Commercial Executive
Job Description: Wedding & Commercial Executive
Location: Head office
Role: Up to 40 hours per week
Pay: Competitive dependent upon experience.
An opportunity has become available to work in a desirable position for one of the most talked-about brands in the wedding industry; the Oldwalls Collection.
Do you have what it takes to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Wales as part of an award-winning team?
You could drive the sales for two of the best wedding venues in Wales; Oldwalls Gower and Fairyhill. Your remit would be to ensure all commercial objectives of the business are maximised through the provision of effective sales outreach and marketing.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be required to contribute to the process of maximising new wedding bookings while adhering to the highest customer service standards.
This high-profile position requires a professional, outgoing and positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for sales and the ability to promote and sell.
• Administer new business enquiries in line with the sales/conversion procedure
• Tele-marketing when required, drive new business and additional revenue sales, identify and outreach to prospects
• Drive new business meetings and host show-arounds, administer and issue wedding quotations
• Support internal/external special events, e.g. showcases, wedding fayres, workshops and tasting evenings
• Marketing assistance – research and development, review press coverage, work closely with team and expert consultants to formulate effective communications strategies for social media, digital and print
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in a sales-led environment
• Related wedding/hospitality industry experience desirable but not a necessity
• Strong interpersonal and sales skills, confident to liaise with customers and stakeholders face to face, via email and telephone
• Competent with Microsoft Office, articulate written communication skills
• Communications related degree desirable but not a necessity
To apply, please upload your CV and cover note or email email@example.com.