Car Sales Executive
Car Sales Executive
Salary £30,000 + OTE
Contract Type Permanent
Hours Full Time
This family run franchised dealership is looking to recruit a sales executive due to increasing business demands. The role is backed by a franchise led training and development program with progression and development opportunities for the right individual. The salary is topped up with regular incentives and bonus rewards.
As a Sales Executive you will:
- achieve agreed sales targets for new and used vehicles, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Deliver an excellent service to all customers and prospective clients.
- Prospect an agreed number of customer in line with agreed targets to maximise sales opportunities.
- Meet and greet all customers in a professional manner and ensure that their requirements are ascertained and that adequate information is obtained to ensure follow-up can be made.
- Conduct a full and professional sales presentation to all customers in line with their requirements, following an agreed company sales process.
- Accurately appraise part exchange vehicles and obtain part exchange valuations from the sales manager / controller.
- Monitor the progress of sold orders, ensuring vehicles are properly prepared and delivered on time, and that customers are kept informed at all times.
- Handover prepared vehicles to customers in line with company procedures.
- Ensure that the showroom area, display areas, all stock vehicles and demonstrators are well presented at all times.
- Undertake all training as required by the company and franchise, in line with your job role.
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a sales executive in a car sales environment, although we would also consider training the right applicant in the role for someone looking for a career in vehicle sales. Due to the nature of the job the successful candidate will need to hold a full clean driving licence.
In return for your commitment and hard work as a sales executive you can expect to receive a competitive salary and bonus structure, with a realistic earning potential of £30,000+, as well as a range of benefits.