Multi Drop Delivery Driver
Raynors are a rapidly growing, award winning manufacturer of fresh food to go products based in Chelmsford, as part of our continued expansion we are recruiting for Multi drop delivery drivers to be a part of the transport team
Our customers are based around East Anglia, London and the South East, however each driver has their own round.
This is a Full-time position, hours may vary between 02.00am and 13.00pm, with alternate Saturdays
Starting rate of pay is £8.25 per hour weekdays and £10.50 per hour weekends. This will increase once past probation.
- Maintaining standards of quality, hygiene and safety
- Have awareness of key performance indicators (KPI’s) and work towards achieving or exceeding targets
- Have awareness of your internal customers, ensuring the products and services you supply are the best that they can be.
- Be accountable for the communication to customers both internally & externally
- Ensure you are adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and fully.
- Identify problems and areas for improvement quickly, taking effective action to resolve problems and escalating to your line manager when required.
- Co-operates and works well with others in pursuit of team goals
- Absorb instructions quickly and act on them effectively
- Work effectively when under pressure and in pressurised environments
- Have good time management skills
- Be tolerant and patient with others
- Good communicator
- Experience of multi drop deliveries
- Advanced driver awareness
- Geographical knowledge of the South East
- Basic food hygiene certificate.
- Unique customer requirements
- Manual handling certificate
- Working at height
- Basic Health & Safety
- Dealing with unexpected situations
- Basic first aid
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free lunch
- Day off for Birthday (after a year of working here)
- Free Parking
To apply please send a CV by clicking on the apply button.