3 days left
- Full Time
(Welsh Speaking) - Escalation Admin Support
Clinical Support Admin Team Manager
37 hours per week.
To provide a high quality advice service by telephone to the DWP regarding applications for Personal Independent Payments (PIP).
Our vision is that all escalations tasks will be completed to an exceptional standard within one team, delivering and exceeding Customer expections and achieving service levels in telephony and back office activities. This will incorporate both simple and complex issue resolution for the DWP as well as completing back offfice administrative tasks. The role will also include supporting the Clinical Escalations team with any clerical duties to support the team in their roles.
37 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am & 8pm.
- Answering calls from the DWP and dealing with queries in a professional and effective manner, ensuring appropriate management of call lengths and call quality
- Answering calls from Welsh Claimants regarding their claim case.
- Quality and accuracy of information given to the DWP
- Average Handling Time
- Accuracy of system usage
- Telephone answering behaviour
- Attendance and time keeping
- Knowledge of departmental policies and procedures
- Accuracy of use of the IT systems
- High standard of general telephone behaviour
- Back office administrative tasks
- Any other duties that may be deemed necessary by the business to ensure successful delivery of the PIP assessment service
Key Skills and Experience
You will be a welsh speaker with experience of inbound call handling and/or back office task completion:
- Must understand, speak and read welsh language
- Must have Customer Service / Data Entry / Administration experience
- Must be a strong team player
How to apply:
Please email with your expression of interest form & covering letter