My client is currently recruiting for a Studio Assistant to provide administrative and operational support for the London office as well as support for the international brands!
My client is a luxury eyewear organisation dealing with some of the world`s biggest brands, you will be reporting into the Brand Director and will allow you to be vocal, hands on and contributes to freedom of expression in an open communication and trusted environment.
- Check expenses, petty cash, purchase orders and complete supporting paperwork as required. Manage the Creative Director's diary and book travel and creating itineraries as necessary.
- Monitor and organise absence processes for the team.
- Order stationary and housekeeping supplies on regular basis and keeping storage areas tidy.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors and couriers.
- Answer incoming calls and deal with them appropriately.
- Act as an in-house customer service representative for both direct and trade customers answering questions about the brand.
- Organise and deal with all methods of post, including booking couriers for parcels.
- Organise meetings, both internal and suppliers, ensuring all necessary refreshments are provided.
- Manage and coordinate bookings for the showroom.
- Ensure housekeeping of meeting rooms, both prior to and following meetings.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the line manager.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience would be desirable.
- French language is a bonus.
Candidate must have:
- A 'can-do' attitude and good work ethic
- Experience of working in a team
- Telephone and communication skills.
- Planning and organising skills
- Good analytical skills and be a problem solver
- Good customer service skills
- Good computer skills on both Microsoft Office and Mac.
- A flexible approach.
**If this is the role for you or you would like to know more then apply today!! **