Account Manager / £21k - £26k DOE + OTE (£36k - £41k)
Brook Street is delighted to present a great opportunity to work for a successful family owned business which has grown to become one of the largest print companies in the UK. Across their three brands our client is able to offer a diverse client base a "one-stop shop" for both digital and printed media. Due to significant growth our client based in Portsmouth are looking for to fill a number of vacancies within their Sales Department.
Our client is seeking a proactive, motivated and ambitious B2B Account Manager to join their close-knit internal client services team. If you feel you have the drive to succeed in a fast-paced, challenging but rewarding environment then apply today!
Candidates will need to demonstrate good numeracy skills and a commercial understanding of the industry.
- Nurturing and developing an existing client base
- Handling and closing new business (phone calls/ emails)
- Inputting data into our CRM system and maintaining accurate records, also using it to accurately manage opportunities and tasks
- Processing orders, monitoring print job progression and updating customers accordingly
- Achieving set targets and KPI's
Skills & Experience:
- A degree (not essential) or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A confident and professional telephone and email manner
- Experience building B2B relationships
- A solid understanding of sales, account management and business development processes
- Excellent MS Office skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision towards effective results
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible.
If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Ben G at Brook Street Portsmouth on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.