£25,000 PA, plus Benefits including Enhanced Company Pension, Life Assurance, 31 days paid Holidays (inc bank holidays) (rising with length of service), free on-site parking and much more.
A fantastic full-time opportunity to work for a friendly, employee focused company who are the UK’s leading veterinary wholesaler. Our business provides a next day supply and distribution service through our nationwide network of distribution depots, serving an average of 2220 customers every day.
We are looking to recruit a full-time Warehouse Supervisor to provide support to the warehouse, ideally with experience of leading a large team.
37.5hrs per week. Permanent Fixed Noon Shift Sunday to Thursday
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring and managing performance to ensure KPI’s are achieved
- Leading, motivating and training a team and organising recruitment
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement and added value
- Ensuring compliance in line with Company procedures and Home Office guidelines
- Maintaining high standards of Health and Safety
- Be responsible for investigative and disciplinary meetings in line with Company policy, when required.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in leading a team, ideally in a busy warehouse environment
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate staff
- Strong planning skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Experience of managing disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Knowledge of warehouse systems of work
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft office
Successful applicants will be required to disclose any unspent criminal convictions to the Company. A DBS check will be carried out in line with Home Office regulations.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we regret that we will not contact candidates that have not been selected for interview. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
By continuing with your application for employment you are confirming you agree with our Privacy Notice.
To apply please send a CV by clicking on the apply button.