Admin Officer - Band E
Admin Assistant to Prison Governor
Full-Time: Immediate start
You will be providing admin support to the Governor of a well established prison based West London. An admin role on a 6 month temp basis with the potential of extension, this role will be suitable for an individual with the communication skills, resilience and attention to detail.
Main duties include:
- Diary management
- Main point of contact
- Handling & distributing team communications to relevant recipients
- Sorting and responding to correspondence with utmost confidentiality in mind
- Maintaining transcripts and logs of investigations and hearings
- Organising travel requirements and itineraries as required by senior personnel
- Act as intranet publisher for the business on a global scale
- Maintain internal databases, logs and records as well as producing reports within required timescales.
- Act as secretary during meeting; compiling and circulating minutes and actions points.
If you are interested and believe you have what it takes apply below or please contact us now on 0207 2426991, ask to speak to Kaii.