Customer Support Agent / Customer Service Executive
Job Title: Customer Support Agent
Location: West London
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Job type: Permanent, Full time (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm)
The Company is a leading independent mobile phone provider to UK businesses. They represent the B2B market on behalf of the major networks serving the SME and Corporate sectors. As a trusted support to business for almost 20 years the Company has consistently delivered savings up to 60% on monthly bills to our customers.
Are you passionate about delivering a positive and engaging Customer Experience?
Do you have energy, drive and a positive can-do attitude?
Does your proactively helpful personality make your family and friends proud? ;)
Will you go to infinity and beyond for your customers?
If so, then you are exactly the person they need on their Customer Support Team.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Customer Support Agent you will be responsible for providing the customers with all the help and knowledge they may need. The Company wants you to be a memorable part of their customers' day, consistently approaching each customer with a friendly, helpful attitude and delivering the highest standard of service.
- Speaking with Customers on the phone and via email
- Building trust and positive, sustainable relationships with Customers
- Going the extra mile to engage Customers
- Providing product and service knowledge
- Providing feedback on customer issues and concerns and suggesting improvements to processes
- Participating in regular learning and development sessions in order to keep up to date with the fast-evolving industry
- Conducting telephone surveys to identify issues and improve processes
The ideal candidate will have an unstoppably upbeat attitude, a passionate dedication to customer service and a love of working with people. You will:
- Know how to meet Customers' expectations and communicate solutions effectively
- Be able to provide a positive and engaging Customer experience, throughout the whole 'Customer Journey'
- Delight their Customers at every opportunity! Furthermore, you will demonstrate
- Be patience and understanding
- Have a keenness for problem solving and ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Demonstrate strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Have experience in a Customer Service environment and a keen interest in the Telecommunications industry
The Company Offers:
- 29 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) Holidays that increase with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Cash rewards for recommending new businesses
- Incentivising bonuses, cash rewards and monthly achievement prizes
- A focus on personal and professional development
- Child care voucher scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Services Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Services Support, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Services Officer may also be considered for this role.