Business Development Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Business Development Executive - Knaresborough
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
A business coaching company based in Knaresborough are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join the team on a full time basis
In this role you will be an important part of a small successful team who are focused on delivering world class business coaching to firms within a 20 mile radius of Knaresborough.
A genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning are required for this role. This is a responsible position requiring a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
The role will suit someone ambitious who is seeking professional work
What you will be doing
- You will represent the company in front of prospective clients either in person or on the telephone
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments through sales activities. These will include telephone calls in follow up to letter mailings and visiting business premises in person. A full week of residential training will be given at our lead generation centre in Sheffield in addition to training provided locally by the coaches.
- Additional tasks will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, further communications with clients (usually via letters and cards), and administrative tasks as required
- You will have the ability, confidence, and attitude to get things done quickly and well, using your own initiative
Your key skills
- You will receive training to ensure that you are able to hit the ground running in this role and to give you every chance of enjoying the significant bonus opportunities on offer
- You will have a clear, confident and captivating voice and telephone manner. You will enjoy the opportunity to talk to business owners and their staff
- Good IT Literacy including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email/Calendar and Social Media
- You will enjoy the chance to work independently and sometimes alone without supervision
- You are able and willing to organise and manage an office, including filing systems, computer systems, and general day to day office activity as necessary
What you can expect
- You will be a part of the world’s largest and most successful business coaching organisation
- Your remuneration package will partially depend upon your experience and skills and will range between £17,000 and £18,000
- You will receive bonus payment based on exceeding targets for leads generated per week and additional significant bonus payments if the leads you generate become paying 1-2-1 clients (On Target Earnings up to £7,500)
- You will benefit by having access to a training program where you will get as much assistance as you require through our UK office. We will do everything possible to ensure you achieve bonus payments in addition to your base salary
- You will work from our office in Knaresborough
- Hours will be 9.00 - 5.00 daily
- Additionally, there may be occasional work in the evening or early mornings when we run seminars (although plenty of notice will be given prior to these occasions)
- You will receive annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays
- You will receive continuous education including books and materials to improve your skills and your knowledge in business administration, sales, marketing, finance, team building and leadership
- You will be invited to various conferences, prestigious awards ceremonies, and social events throughout the year
- Must have your own transport and be willing to travel in North/West Yorkshire area as necessary
- Must be able to attend up to three weeks residential training/conferences annually
About the company
Astra Business Coaching Ltd is a franchise partner and trades under the ActionCOACH brand. ActionCOACH is the world’s largest and most successful business coaching operating in 78 countries with 1200 offices.
How to Apply
Please attach your CV to the link provided and we will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly