Executive Officer - Minute Taker
My client based in Moss Side M15, is currently looking to recruit for an MAPPA Administrator position based at their site. This is a co-ordination and senior administrative role within the National Probation Service based at Divisional office/local offices.
They are looking for an experienced senior administrator who has fantastic attention to detail, who can work in a busy and face paced environment, which is able use and work on their own initiative and has impeccable organisational skills with the ability to work methodically timely and accurately. It is essential that the candidate has minute taking experience and must be able to work well under pressure as they will be dealing with sensitive information.
Responsibilities, Activities & Duties:
You will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:
- Responsible for maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
- Ensure the effective administration of referrals into MAPPA from across a range of agencies in line with National MAPPA Guidance.
- Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e. telephone, paper, email.
- Organise the availability of appropriate resources, facilities and equipment for activities relating to the effective running of MAPPA.
- Maintain appropriate systems to ensure the effective use of general unit resources and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Attend meetings as appropriate. Provide support to meetings as required including organising agenda, comprehensive minute taking, and distribution of notes/minutes and action points.
- To ensure that the principles in respect of information sharing and confidentiality are maintained as outlined in the MAPPA Guidance
- Coordination and collation of meetings for internal and external attendees, booking rooms, arranging refreshments, preparing material, greeting visitors etc
- Dealing with highly sensitive issues, acting with diplomacy and maintaining strict confidentiality at all time
- Carry out safeguarding children and safeguarding adult duties in accordance with the NPS statutory responsibilities and agency policies.
This position is full time temporary position with working hours from 09:00-17:00pm. Pay rate will start at £9 and will rise to £11
As this role is within the Government Sector, we will require seeing 3 years worth of references and you will be required to undertake a criminal DBS check.
If you feel that this is something that interests you and you will be suitable for this role, please apply with your up to date CV or alternatively contact me directly on the details below:
0161 228 6168