Job Specification for Receptionist/Secretary
Job title: Receptionist/Secretary
Purpose of job: Dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone. Dealing with correspondence, post and general secretarial duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reception duties, dealing with clients face to face and maintaining visitor relationships.
- Making drinks for visitors when required.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, calls and messages.
- Booking appointments.
- Audio and copy typing.
- Internal and external e-mail.
- Postal duties.
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning.
- Binding accounts.
- General office duties.
- Any reasonable task requested as necessary.
Salary: To be discussed if successful
Working Hours: 8.30 am – 5.15 pm, Monday to Wednesday and to provide cover for other part-time member of staff.
- High degree of literacy
- Computer literacy
- Effective time management
- Communication Skills
- Good telephone manner
- Microsoft Office
- Work on own initiative
- Be proactive and responsive to change
- Able to work effectively in a pressurised environment
- Professional attitude towards