Credit Controller - £20k to £30k - Pro Rata
Part Time - 2 days per week - Tuesday & Thurs
My client, a Top 10 UK Franchisor (as selected by Elite Franchise Magazine in 2017) and the UK Master Licensee for the world’s leading business coaching firm, has a challenging position for an executive with credit control experience in the UK.
Our client, is looking for a proven and energetic credit controller to join their busy team at their delightful head office based in Leicester Forest West, Leicester.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position will suit someone who has a flexible, positive attitude, is comfortable managing their own workload and has previous Credit Control experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Chasing outstanding debts by telephone, email and letters.
- Investigating and resolving credit control queries and invoice discrepancies
- Preparing credit notes and adjustment invoices
- Preparing paperwork for legal cases
- Maintaining credit control reports and preparing billing reports using Excel.
- Liaising with customers and colleagues
- Working with customers to arrange payment plans and/or payments
- Producing analysis reports of aged/bad debtors for the Manging Director using Excel
- Providing support to other members of the Accounts Team
- General and ad-hoc administration duties as requested
Skills & Attributes:
- Previous credit control experience is required
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good decision making skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognise problem accounts and highlight these to the manging director with sound recommendations
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident to deal with uncomfortable situations that may arise with clients who owe money and keep a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Legal knowledge is desirable
- Generous Bonuses
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank Holidays
About our client
Established in the UK for over 16 years. The company has won the award for the UK’s Best Mid-Priced Franchise from RBS three times and is consistently rated 5-star by its franchisees in the UK’s annual franchisee satisfaction survey.
How to apply
Please apply using the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
On receipt of your application you will receive an email with further details of the interview process. If you do not see the email in your inbox please do check junk/spam.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.