Marketing Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
The company is a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend. The primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for their customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a focused Marketing Manager looking for their next challenge. They are seeking a dynamic and innovative Marketing Manager who can help grow and develop both the brand online & offline of the company, whilst developing into a Marketing Director role longer term and creating a marketing team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Role will involve all aspects of design, authoring and production of marketing material as well as execution of campaigns
- Planning and implementing the marketing strategy, email campaigns and reporting
- Responsible for driving leads for the sales team by creating and executing a variety of marketing campaigns online & offline.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and create plans and processes to improve this
- Continuously review our performance and identify how to best utilise our resources to ensure continued growth
- Content creation, create content to be used in the campaigns, including blogs, newsletters, webinars, emails, videos & social media
- Lead and develop ideas for the website, e-marketing and social media
- Sales enablement, create tool kits for the sales team
- Strategically strong but hands on
- Report to the Managing Director of the company
- Develop the marketing, communication and engagement plan
- Ability to work to and exceed marketing KPI's
- Manage & implement a marketing budget
- Able to project manage and plan tasks and see them through to completion within given SLA
- Responsible for working with an external company for all digital marketing, SEO, PPC etc
Skills, experience and person specification:
- 3 of years of marketing experiences and 1 years of those B2B experience minimum
- Graphic design qualified
- Proficiency in marketing automation, web content managements, analytics and reporting
- Excellent communications skills with ability to convey complex ideas and data in written, spoken and presentation formats
- Individual who has a positive attitude, is creatively focused and self-motivated
- Have a proven track record of attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced evolving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in using MS Office package
- Knowledge of CRM data usage
- Experience desirable of SEO, PPC
There is progression opportunity to Marketing director. If you have a "can do" attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about marketing and customer service then this is the role for you.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Manager, SEO Account Manager, SEO Assistant, SEO Executive, SEO, SEO Manager, SEO Analyst, SEO Specialist, Digital SEO Executive, SEO Co-ordinator, Search Engine Optimisation Manager, Search Manager, Lead Generation Executive, will also be considered for this role.