Our client, a global financial services firm, is looking for a Paralegal to join them on a 3-month contract. The role will be based in London and they are able to offer around GBP200 per day.
The role will be responsible for overseeing the organisations legal document management system including sorting both electronic and physical documentations. There is the potential to work alongside the lawyers in drafting and reviewing of basic legal agreements and to provide general legal assistance to the lawyers.
This would be a great role for someone interested in working and gaining experience in a legal environment and looking to pursue a legal career.
Skills and experience
- A law degree or previous experience in a legal environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Confidence and ability to communicate well at all levels, internally and externally, both in writing and verbally.
- Very focussed dedicated and professional with strong personal integrity.
- Advanced level user of Microsoft Office and its applications, particularly Outlook and Word.
If this role is of interest and you believe your skills and experience match the requirements then please do apply using the above link and I will get in contact to have further discussion if your profile fits the role!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.