Admin assistant/Customer Service
Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Newport City Centre; we have multiple positions available for full time admin assistants which will commence in January 2019.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: January 2019 onwards (As soon as you`re cleared)
Salary: £7 per hour - rising to £8 per hour after a 12 week qualifying period
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, this will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data intuiting
* Query Handling
* Customer Service
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and also Brook Street.
All applicants are required to hold a Counter Terrorist Check, which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is intuiting/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for intuiting.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Disciplined approach to work load
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
If you would like to apply for the above roles, please send your CV quoting the unique reference 'NPTPPD' in the subject.