We are looking for an Engineering Instructor/Assessor - Mechanical and/or Fab Weld.
- Time served - occupational areas
- Cert Ed or other relevant certification or experience
- Support of functional skills
- Assessor qualification (A units)
- Verification qualification (V units)
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification.
Engineering Instructor role
- Ensure a safe learning environment is maintained in the Skills Training Centre and in company.
- Train and assess Learners in a range of basic and specialist skills to the standard required by relevant award bodies to Levels 1,2,3 EAL
- Provide advice and support to Learners and their employers throughout the apprenticeship.
- On-going assessment of evidence produced towards NVQ and Functional Skills qualifications.
- Salary up to £30k (based upon experience)
- 25 Days Holiday Plus stats
- 8.5% Employer pension contribution
- 5% performance related annual bonus
- Free on-site parking
KITS is one of the largest and most successful private Engineering Apprentice Training Provider in West Yorkshire, an Ofsted Grade 2 Provider (March 2017).
Established over four decades ago, we work with hundreds of local manufacturing, engineering and automotive Employers in Mechanical Engineering, Fabrication & Welding and Electrical Engineering.
Please apply below.