An integrated media and marketing company, are currently seeking a Systems Integrator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer of large scale data solutions. The Systems Integrator will be responsible for leading the integration work for various Healthcare Digital products. This job will include analysing of customer requirements, design solutions, form cross-functional teams, drive Integration solutions to closure and support and maintain thru the life-cycle of the solution.
You will be a Systems Integrator with an extraordinary drive, passion and talent to help keep our client moving forward at a pace. The Systems Integrator will be joining the recently formed Database & Systems team, reporting directly to the CTO, working across the entire data estate and constantly improving what we’re doing. The Database & Systems team maintains a database of approximately 220,000 healthcare professionals (HCPs) and we’re looking for an individual to help shape data strategy and turbo-charge performance.
In this data-rich, fast-paced testing and learning environment, the successful Systems Integrator will be responsible for proposing, researching and planning data management strategies. They will enable enterprise reporting as well as managing various internal systems and integrations. You will develop a deep understanding of their data estate, the systems within it and the integrations that it relies upon. The right candidate will use data best practices to drive decisions and always look for opportunities to improve the experiences of internal users.
You will be smart, analytical and highly motivated to take on responsibility, make an impact and get your hands dirty. Systems include Salesforce Sales Cloud (SFSC), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), ADvance SQL Server, Power BI and Google Big Query among others.Key Responsibilities
- Design, build and test interfaces
- Develop and improve interface tools, products, process and services offerings
- Work directly with cross-functional organizations and suppliers to take the interface for solutions to the next level of performance and functionality
- Required to multitask owning multiple projects lasting 1 day – 1 year in duration.
- Work with peers to identify/resolve customer satisfaction issues related to integrations.
- Take full responsibility for Cogora’s growing software estate
- Manage quality and accuracy for all data assets within Cogora
- Own and improve Cogora’s data strategy
- Manage the change control process for company data and systems
- Constantly identify new business opportunities through data analysis
- Service Internal teams to enable streamlined business processes through automation
- Update relevant stakeholders on new processes and improvements
- Have at least one year’s experience of integrating various data and systems
- Hands-on experience of API frameworks (eg. JSON, SOAP, REST XML, XSLT)
- Experience with Salesforce, Relational Databases (e.g. SQL Server), Power BI or similar
- Strong analytical, logical and numerical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Absolutely must have a strong work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything and an insatiable desire to be part of a growing digital media company
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.