Data Analyst / Data Engineer
Data Analyst / Data Engineer
An integrated media and marketing company, are currently seeking a Data Analyst / Data Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer of large scale data solutions.
You will be a Data Analyst / Data Engineer with an extraordinary drive, passion and talent to help keep us moving forward at a pace. The Data Analyst / Data Engineer will be joining the recently formed Database & Systems team, reporting directly to the CTO, working across the entire data estate and constantly improving what we’re doing. The Database & Systems team maintains a database of approximately 220,000 healthcare professionals (HCPs) and we’re looking for an individual to help shape the data strategy and turbo-charge performance.
In this data-rich, fast-paced testing and learning environment, the successful Data Analyst / Data Engineer will be responsible for proposing, researching and planning data management strategies. They will enable enterprise reporting as well as managing various internal systems and integrations. You will develop a deep understanding of our data estate, the systems within it and the integrations that it relies upon. The right candidate will use data best practices to drive decisions and always look for opportunities to improve the experiences of internal users.
You will be smart, analytical and highly motivated to take on responsibility, make an impact and get your hands dirty. Systems include Salesforce Sales Cloud (SFSC), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), ADvance, SQL Server, Power BI and Google Big Query among others.
• Take full responsibility for Cogora’s growing data estate
• Maintain a database of approx.. 220k HCP’s
• Manage quality and accuracy for all data assets within Cogora
• Own and improve Cogora’s data strategy
• Manage the change control process for company data and systems
• Constantly identify new business opportunities through data analysis
• Service Internal teams to enable streamlined business processes through automation
• Update relevant stakeholders on new processes and improvements
• Have at least one year’s experience of working with data management
• Experience managing subscriber databases or similar is desirable
• Experience with Salesforce, Relational Databases (e.g. SQL Server), Power BI or similar
• Strong analytical, logical and numerical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
• Absolutely must have a strong work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything and an insatiable desire to be part of a growing digital media company
About our client
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
How to Apply
To apply please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.