Senior Data Analyst – Marketing
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst – Marketing
Salary: £85,000 - £98,000
Work pattern: 9am to 5.30pm
Employer: CB Payments Ltd
Number of positions: 1
CB Payments Ltd is a digital asset broker which hosts a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring and storing digital currency. Its head office Coinbase (headquartered in San Francisco, California) is the world’s most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
The Marketing team focuses on growing and engaging Coinbase user base. We are seeking a talented analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to make products grow.
Main duties/responsibilities of the role include:
- leverage data to form a comprehensive understanding of Coinbase’s current and potential customer base and uncover inventive ways to drive deeper customer engagement through experimentation;
- analyse data to uncover latent factors for user segmentation, apply mediation modelling to identify mechanisms that drive growth and create impact analysis frameworks to help prioritise the highest impact opportunities;
- design effective metrics, data pipelines, and experimentation infrastructure; and
- drive projects focusing on new user growth, usage, and revenue - working closely with design, product, engineering, and data teams.
As a Senior Data Analyst – Marketing you must have/be:
- experience as an Analyst or in an analytical role in Growth, Marketing, Product teams;
- substantial experience in data analysis and database design using SQL;
- strong communication and mentorship skills;
- Python or other scripting languages, especially with regards to numerical analysis and visualisation; and
- experience with statistical concepts to support A/B experimentation, analysis of results and deriving statistical learnings.
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 17 October 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In order for CB Payments to receive each applicant’s consent to its Privacy Notice, please take the following steps when submitting your application:
- click the CB Payments Privacy Notice document from the Supporting Documents below;
- open the document;
- at the bottom of the document mark your consent using the interactive checkbox; and
- click save and send the document along with your application by clicking on the apply button.