1 day left
- Full Time
My client, an experienced contractor based near St Austell are seeking plant operatives.
We are looking for experienced and hardworking labourers/production operatives to assist my client with their growing operation.
You will have a proven track record working in an Industrial/production background. Waste management experience would be desirable.
This is a physical role, a good level of fitness would be required to carry out the position.
Driving is essential for this position due to the location and shift times.
The main brief of the role will include:
- Working Hours 06.30-16.30
- Involves: Plant patrol & picking station work 06.30-13.30
- 13.30-16.30 clean down, sweeping up etc.
- 2 x ½ hour breaks (morning & lunch)
- Overtime paid at time and a half after 40 hours.
This is a temp to perm role with an immediate start for the right candidate.
To find out more, please email your CV in the first instance or call 01726 879600 to find out more
Apply for Plant/Production Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly