Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester. We are a “profit-for-purpose” organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here at THT, we are now looking for an Applications Analyst to work on the Trust’s suite of applications.
- Support and maintain the current application systems and processes in place.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation/guidance.
- Capture, analyse, document and manage business requirements.
- Provide business analysis skills, in order to offer advice and guidance to staff at all levels, as to possible IT solutions to their business issues and improve performance.
- Take a leading role in ICT Projects and other requests for change to ensure they are delivered to time
- Work closely with external software suppliers to ensure they meet SLA’s
- Provide support and cover to the ICT Service Desk.
- Prepare and deliver training specific to the changes you are implementing.
- Provide close liaison with the ICT Infrastructure and Support Team in the implementation, training and handover of completed projects.
- Develop ideas to improve performance within the business.
- Prepare and maintain testing plans and test scripts for changes you are implementing and co-ordinate user acceptance testing
- Ensure new IT application implementations are effective and meet business requirements.
So, if you hold or are working towards a recognised advanced vocational or professional qualification and/or have the equivalent experience, then we want to hear from you. You’ll have strong analytical skills, have knowledge of systems, equipment and/or software and the ability to support and advise others using your technical and professional expertise.
Experience in supporting Social Housing applications, preferably Capita OPENHousing, OpenAccounts and KIRONA DRS but also experience of the following would be beneficial: SQL querying, powerBI and Microsoft Dynamics 365 development.
At Trafford Housing Trust, the individual skill sets and personality each person brings adds dynamism to the organisation and we actively seek to build upon this. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include excellent training and development opportunities, a child care voucher scheme, access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme, annual leave allowance starting at 20 days per annum and rising to 30 days per annum with service. Following successful completion of the probationary period we also offer a Cycle to work scheme, Health care plan and free access to leisure facilities in the borough.
Closing Date: 17th October 2018.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.