Senior HR Advisor
2 x posts available at 22.2 hours per week:
- 1 x permanent
- 1 x fixed term to cover maternity leave
In this key role you will provide a high level of professional HR service to designated areas of the College.
The ideal HR advisor will be customer focused and committed to providing an outstanding service at all times. You will also have the ability to influence, challenge and deliver pragmatic outcomes for the organisation.
- Working closely with managers on managing change, performance and recruitment
- Coaching managers on handling complex HR issues and deliver training activities
- Complying with employment legislation & promoting our safeguarding and equality policies
- Managing and providing guidance to assistant HR advisors, monitoring progress
What we offer:
- Generous annual leave
- Cycle2work scheme
- Inter-Campus minibus
- Fantastic range of staff discounts
- On-site nurseries and childcare vouchers
About Leicester College
We are one of the largest Further Education Colleges in the UK with more than 20,000 learners studying with us on a wide range of courses. Our mission is to equip people with the skills they need to be successful in education, in work and business and beyond.
Leicester College is proud of its diverse workforce and welcomes applications from the whole community.
If you’re up to the challenge, you will need:
- CIPD qualification at level 7
- Sound understanding of employment law
- Experience of working as an HR generalist in a large organisation
- A degree level qualification in a related subject is desirable
We aim to complete shortlisting for this role within 5 days after the closing date. You will be contacted via the email address you provide on your application form as to the outcome of your application.
Interview date: W/c 8th October 2018
Leicester College take the security of your data seriously and have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is protected. We will not share your information with any third parties outside of our agreements.