Senior Financial Accountant BLUF71527
Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join them in providing consolidated financial data/analysis and management reporting for senior management; to deliver the group audit requirements and produce annual consolidated statutory accounts and donor reporting.
In the role you will:
- Support the Group Audit processes and prepare annual statutory accounts for all group companies, in line with UK SORP
- Co-ordinate and manage any organisational donor audits.
- Produce month end consolidated group management accounts and subsidiary consolidations - providing the right level of analytics.
- Provide consolidated donor financial reports for large cross country grants and contracts in line with specified donor requirements and to be part of the relevant project team.
You will have:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience (specifically around preparation of statutory accounts and audits) and good technical knowledge on consolidated group accounting.
- Line management experience.
- Ability to work in a highly pressured professional environment, keep organised and manage multiple demands on time.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to coach/train others.
- Strong Excel, technical and accounting knowledge
- The ability to use accounting systems and reporting tools, along with knowledge of SUN accounting system (Q&A desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of accounting standards and legislations.
Joining a friendly finance team that operates at a global level, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a strong Financial background who is highly qualified in statutory accounts and group consolidation accounts.
If you want to work for a charity with significant people ambitions then we would like to hear from you!
Working for our client you will benefit from; Flexible working, interesting projects, company Pension, central offices located near Rugby train station, 25 days holiday + public holidays, childcare vouchers and much more.
With 50 years of expertise, our client has a strong heritage and track record of bringing communities and experts together to find practical, sustainable solutions to enable people to meet their needs, which work for both people and the planet. Technology features in everything they do.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.