Our client, a wonderfully innovative and expanding retail business, is looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their Operations team in Godalming.
This is a dynamic and varied role which will require excellent communication, administrative, and negotiation skills, a lot of common sense, and a methodical mind to deal with numerous logistical arrangements. You will need to be confident, attentive to detail and exceptionally organised. The role is challenging, therefore you must be able to work well under pressure whilst putting our customer at the forefront of everything you do. You will be working closely with other departments to resolve queries, so building relationships is key.
Main Duties will include:
- Assisting with the logistical planning of all customer orders and delivery enquiries,
- Preparing paperwork for all orders and delivery enquiries (e. delivery notes/schedules),
- Coordinating and communicate with the warehouse team to ensure the smooth organisation of deliveries,
- Developing, improving and administering various reports/data queries using MS Excel,
- Any other logistics related duties as assigned,
We are currently offering an hourly rate of £8, paid weekly in arrears. Holiday hours are also accrued.
If you enjoy a busy and lively office environment with plenty of liaison internally and externally on the phone as well as a variety of interesting logistics admin tasks, this could be just the role for you!
Don't delay, apply now or call me, Blanca, at Brook Street on 01483 302979!