Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Are you a Marketing Executive who wants to progress your career?
Would you like to be responsible for managing all marketing activities and long term marketing strategy of a fast-growing multicultural law firm?
Our client is an ambitious law firm that wants to compete with TOP100 solicitors firms in the UK.
They are an expanding, multicultural, full service law firm who are leading the way in the provision of legal services for European communities and businesses throughout England and Wales.
You will be working in an enjoyable and rewarding working environment with a very friendly team. Our client is committed to its staff and recognise the importance of the continued development; in fact even one of their core values is "above all, in everything we do, WE CARE". They want to attract and retain top talent and consistently develop the best lawyers and leaders in the business.
They pride themselves on providing outstanding client care and excellent quality legal services whilst recognising the importance of communication in their clients’ native languages and without legal jargon.
Reporting to Managing Partner, the role involves managing all marketing activities and long term marketing strategy of the firm.
As the firm expands and the marketing team grows, the role is likely develop into the Marketing Manager and it is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual that wants to progress the career.
Key requirements (skills, qualifications, experience)
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar position
- Experience in legal or other professional services would be an advantage
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Creativity, copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- A dynamic, committed approach and a “can do” attitude
- Confident & self-motivated
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other European language or culture would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Managing all marketing activities of the firm
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy and plan for the firm in line with the firm’s objectives and long term vision
- Developing and coordinating online and offline marketing campaigns and liaising with external agencies, if appropriate
- Overseeing the firm’s marketing budget
- Managing the firm’s social media accounts; researching, creating and posting content
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plan
- Creating and updating website content, liaising with internal legal team and external agencies, if necessary
- Overall responsibility for public relations
- Researching and submitting nominations for industry awards to raise the company profile
- Analysing marketing and Client data, monitoring performance of marketing activities and producing reports for management
How to apply
Please apply here. If your application has been successful, our client will be in direct contact.
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, law, legal, CIM
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.