HGV Class II Driver
JJ Food Service Ltd established in 1989 and we are an award-winning food service provider which has shown immense growth with 800 employees and revenue over £200 million
We are currently seeking a HGV Class 2 drivers to join us in our Enfield, Dagenham and Sidcup Depots and be a part of the as the company transitions into new markets and its next phase of growth.
To succeed within this role, you will be needing to have tolerance for heavy traffic, long distance and customers.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Clean HGV Class 2 licence
- Valid CPC training and Digital Tacho card
- Multi drop experience is preferable
- Physically active due to nature of the job including heavy lifting
- Good Geographic knowledge of the area
- Good People and customer service skills
We offer salary of £33,000.00
- Monday to Friday (no nights or weekends)
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continues developments and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply please visit www.jjfoodservice.com careers or call 01992701707
Only successful applicants will be contacted.