Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of one of the most well known and respected companies out there, who are looking for a Community Associate to work in their front of house in their luxury offices based in Windsor Windsor.
The Community Associate plays a key role in delivering the customer service expectations of the customers, prospects and vendors. In conjunction with the rest of the centre team, the Community Associate ensures the customer experience is exceptional throughout the entire business centre. The Community Associate is a critical player in delivering this exceptional service. Ultimately, the actions and service provided is what makes the customers come back.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression
- Serve as a primary resource in assisting customers within the centre; whether showing a customer to a meeting room, preparing their new office for move-in, troubleshooting basic technical issues, programming a phone, moving furniture to accommodate their office needs, providing a beverage or assisting with copies/administrative tasks
- Provide a great environment for our customers by taking pride in continually keeping the centre "show ready" by ensuring the business lounge conference rooms, show offices and common areas are spotless and prepared for our next guests at all times
Skills and Experience
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both local language and English (written and oral)
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
If you feel you meet the above criteria and want to work for a company which can offer flexi hours and a work life balance, then make sure you apply! Alternatively call Mike on 01483 726167