- Full Time
Do you have management experience in the Social Care sector & a valid driving license and own motor transport? I have a fantastic opportunity for a Scheme Manager in the Selby district!
My client is a not for profit organisation that provides housing, training and support services to the most vulnerable people in soceity, would you like to be part of this? Keep reading!
The post holder has responsibility for the day-to-day operational management of all services in the Selby District. This includes:
- A floating support service providing housing related support for people who are at risk of homelessness.
- Floating support service providing housing related support for people with mental health problems.
- Intensive Housing Management
- Community Cafe
- You will lead and management the Selby team, working with them to plan and prioritise their workloads, set objectives, review performance, and provide support, training and development opportunities to continually improve performance and results.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a minimum 2 year management experience in a similar role.
- Line Management experience in a support environment with a proven ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop employees.
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups
- Experience of strong partnership working. Liaising and working closely with a range of housing providers, support services, statutory, non-statutory agencies and volunteers.
You must have a full driving license with access to your own vehicle and you must be flexible in terms of working hours.
The salary for this role is a generous £25,463 with lots of additional benefits!! It's 40 hour per week!
Please call Kirsty May on 0113 2154312 to find out more!
Apply for Scheme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly