Office Junior / Administrator
My client was founded in 1881 and boasts four offices located in the City of London, Sutton, Kingston upon Thames and Staines upon Thames.
Each of there offices can draw upon the firm-wide pool of expertise, talent and individual specialisation to provide comprehensive legal advice and assistance for businesses and individuals, relating to a wide range of legal issues.
We are now looking for an office junior / administrator to provide support to the Kingston team in a rounded role which will include:
- Greeting clients.
- Answering phones.
- Handling the Post and DX (Document exchange).
- Booking appointments for clients.
- Managing stationary
- Dealing with clients enquiries and providing information to the Solicitors.
- Assisting Solicitors with dictation, typing and sending correspondence to clients and Solicitors.
- Lodging Land Registry applications.
- Handling completions and deadlines.
- Filing company information on Companies House.
- Ensuring clients are greeted in a professional manner.
- Keeping the reception organised and tidy.
- Archiving files and organising deeds.
£15500 to £16500
Please call Alex on: 020 8686 7312 or Email: