Are you a hands-on mid-weight/senior designer with a diverse portfolio demonstrating expertise across a range of platforms, looking for a new opportunity to work within a small team?
About the company
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years they have produced incisive and inspirational content through their market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give them a deep understanding of what their audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Cogora's in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
About the team
They are a small, close-knit team of skilled designers who make a real impact on the success of the entire company. The team create everything from digital banners, responsive web design, newsletters, presentations, launch events, brochures, leaflets, and much more.
- Technical skills:
- Highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- UX/UI design
- Basic HTML
- Print knowledge
- Adobe XD or InVision & Sketch
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- After Effects or Animate would be a bonus but not essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Great time management and deadline-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable project managing
- Passionate about solving problems
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge
- The ability to deal with pressure and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Agency experience
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan (after probation pass)
- Cycle to work loan (after probation pass)
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please attach a PDF portfolio with your CV to the link provided and Cogora will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.