£Excellent + Quality Car/Crew Cab (fully expensed)
We are looking for an Estimator, ideally from the Lincoln area, to join the team of a leading, privately owned, construction company. Mainly office based your role as Estimator will be to deal with both private and public-sector clients. Your Estimator and QS knowledge will be key to ensuring that every project is delivered on time and on budget. You will be responsible for delivering a range of interesting and diverse projects up to £5 million in value, both new build and refurbishment. The role offers an excellent career move for a successful estimator, ideally from a consulting or main contracting background, along with the opportunity to work within a progressive forward-thinking company. An excellent salary package and a quality, fully expensed, vehicle will be offered.
You may come from a consulting or main contracting background or you may have progressed from a junior estimating position and be looking for the next challenge.
Experienced management and supervisory staff ensure the company meets its responsibilities and obligations in relation to CDM and Health & Safety, both in its role as Principal Contractors and, if required, CDM Co-ordinator.
Key Estimator responsibilities to include:
- Preparation and submission of tender proposals
- Production and management of accurate estimates, including subcontract enquiries, cost monitoring and preparation of valuations and final accounts
- Management of sub-contractors
- Working closely with clients, commercial and contract delivery teams
Key Estimator/QS specification:
- An experienced Estimator / QS from a construction background
- Relevant Degree / HND qualification
- RICS accredited or equivalent is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Methodical style of working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team working ethic
- CSCS Card Holder