TITLE: Strategic Buyer
JOB REF: PV10555
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Strategic Buyer
• Adhere to the company’s purchasing strategy in conjunction with the global procurement team.
• Service and product demand forecasting, ensuring stock levels feed into the maximisation of business efficiency
• Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers and all key internal and external stakeholders.
• Relationship management of key new and existing suppliers
• Negotiating and agreeing contracts
• Processing purchases, payments and invoices
• Managing the ITT process and all effectively evaluating all responses.
- Motivated, proactive and able to work independently, a ‘self-starter’
- Excellent time management and able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff
- Qualified CIPS
- Proven experience of negotiation management of key contracts and creating collaborative working relationships with strategic partners.
- Good influencer to achieve the best outcome for the business
- Self-motivated and career driven
- Strong team player working across multiple disciplines and levels.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.