Electronics Engineer / Product Design Engineer
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in Hampshire, they are a fast-growing international electronics company, constantly developing new products and pushing into new markets. Are you looking for a career in Electronic Product Design that can really take off and grow with them?
They need a highly motivated individual to become part of the team to help drive the company forwards.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To develop and design new products expanding the existing range.
- Be a key player in shaping their new product roadmap, generating new product ideas and seeing them come to fruition.
- Work within their multidisciplinary teams, using your skills in electronic and embedded software development, prototyping and design.
- Continually improve existing products through the use of the latest technologies, to maintain their market leading position.
- Liaise with manufacturing teams in the UK and Far East to see your products safely into full scale production.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an electronics product design environment.
- Embedded software development using C and/or C++.
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuits, including low power microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- HND or higher in Electronic Engineering.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Product Development Engineer, Product Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Product Engineer, Development Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Software Developer, Embedded Software Development, Electronic Design Engineer may also be considered for this role.