Client Administrator / Paraplanner
As a result of future development and growth opportunities, our client are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated client services associate/paraplanner to join a strong and well-established team. You will be working within a highly regulated environment and as such, attention to detail and accuracy are critical to the success of the role. The position entails technical research, assisting with creation and evolution of client portfolios whilst adhering to FCA and internal compliance procedures. Appropriate training will be provided.
- Administer the existing client bank, dealing with client queries and new business arising.
- Communicating with clients via email, phone, letters and reports.
- Reporting to the adviser and colleagues on a regular basis.
- Drafting of suitability letters/reports.
- Controlling client money on platform.
- Producing essential documents such as illustrations, capital gains reports, client agreements and Cashflow analysis if required.
- Strong organisational skills are essential to ensure you can prioritise, manage and delegate workloads whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Updating and managing adviser office and gateway.
- Ability to carry out tasks compliantly in line with company policy.
Person / Experience Required
- 3+ years industry experience working as an administrator/paraplanner for an IFA
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Having obtained or close to obtaining the level 4 diploma in regulated financial services
- Proficient in Adviser office, CashCalc, all Microsoft Office packages, Standard Life and Old Mutual Wealth platforms.
- Experience dealing and communicating with HNW clients by email, phone and face to face.
- Skilled in drafting suitability reports to clients
- Willingness to learn, develop and understand the entirety of your role
- Well presented and professional at all times
- An optimistic and positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Employer pension contributions
- Eligible to join company health insurance policy
- Generous holiday package (25 days + bank holidays)
- Financial Services exam support
- Revision day entitlement
- Free on-site parking
- Close to town centre and train station
- Tea and coffee
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.