Scheduling Manager / Shift Supervisor / Rota Coordinator
Job Title: Scheduling Manager
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (Dependent on level of experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 8:30 - 17:00
The company maintains a strong ethos of person-centered care, which means the individual, should always be at the centre of the care provided. In accordance with CQC regulations, clients should be provided choice and given where possible the opportunity and means to retain their independence. Therefore, they are looking for someone with the experience of domiciliary care setting. It is important to maintain a friendly, welcoming, cheerful and helpful disposition when engaging with clients so as to ensure an atmosphere that puts people at ease. Candidates for this role need to be respectful, caring, good communicator and able to cope with stressful situation whilst working to deadlines.
The working hours will be 40 hours per week from 8:30 am till 17:00 pm with 30 mins lunch break. The post holder can have additional payments for on-call and the opportunity to grow within the company.
- To update the spreadsheet for rotas - relay with relevant managers for information on new clients, staff on holiday and round changes (Care Manager, HR Manager etc.).
- To complete the staff rotas based on the spreadsheet on the scheduling program; people planner and relay with senior management when done or if any problems that need their attention.
- Liaise with staff in regular basis to obtain their availability.
- Coordinate staff rotas, ensuring adequate cover for different rounds.
- To assist with the daily running of the office - answering phones, dealing with care staff concerns and following up issues raised with or by clients.
- Whilst hands-on care is not a part of your day to day role, you will be expected to cover calls in emergencies.
- Strong communications skills along with good organisational and administrative/IT skills.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care.
- Have a background in care and work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach.
- Ability to display empathy and warmth.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Scheduling Manager, Care Manager, Care Management, Residential Care Manager, Registered Manager, NVQ5, QCV7, General Manager, Care Supervisor, Service Manager, Care Home Manager, Senior Care Manager, Senior Care Supervisor will be considered for this role.