Contact Centre Advisor
Brook Street are working with a regular client within the housing and customer services sector looking for an experienced person to join their team.
There is a rapid growth within the contact centre department and our client are looking for a number of temporary staff to cover sickness and extra work load.
The role will involve:
- First point of contact for customer queries
- Delivering assistance for incoming maintenance issues
- Liaising with contractors to resolve maintenance issues
- Organising appointments
- Dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Assisting with rent payments and arrears
- Providing advice and support for customers in need
- Completing administrative duties
- Working with IT databases
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Strong minded and confident character (Dealing with vulnerable complaints)
- and friendly attitude towards customers
- IT skills are essential
- Experience within Customer Service
Please apply for the job directly. Applications close on Friday 21st September at 12pm.