MMS Offshore Renewable Services are looking to recruit a Marine Manager to manage their expanding fleet of workboats. This is a challenging but rewarding role that will incorporate the day to day support and control of a developing fleet of general workboats and crew transfer vessels.
Marine Manager person specification
- Marine industry experience is essential
- Computer literate
- Highly motivated
- Available to work unsociable hours if required
- Previous experience in a management role would be advantageous
Marine Manager benefits
- Competitive salary package, dependent on experience
- Full training and support provided
About MMS Offshore Renewable Services
Based on the Humber, MMS Offshore Renewable Services operates a fleet of professionally operated, new workboats. These include a 25 metre multi-purpose wind farm support vessel, 10 metre safety stand-by work boat, and a 20 metre multicat. We also offer a marine logistic support base and shipyard service.