Personal Assistant (PA) to the Agricultural Partners
PA to the Agricultural Partners
Our client is a leading independent Estate Agent and Chartered Surveyors covering the counties of Lincolnshire, Rutland, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
A position has arisen within the business for a full time Personal Assistant to the Agricultural Partners. The successful applicant will possess good core secretarial skills in addition to being capable of running estate agency programmes, Sage accounting and other office/property management packages. The position will involve a high degree of numeracy, along with responsibility for monetary accounting within the office.
The position is based at their Stamford office.
- Core Secretarial work including Dictaphone typing
- Managing Partners Diaries
- Handling Agricultural telephone enquiries
- Preparing Sales Brochures and organising advertising campaigns
- Use of Expert Agent software package
- Drafting, checking and typing Property Reports & Valuations
- Checking arithmetic of numerical workings
- Maintaining Databases
- Dealing with external property maintenance issues
- Sage accountancy
- Day-to-Day office banking and accounting
- Use of MUS Property Management System
Salary: Approx £18,000 per annum
Hours: 5 days/ 37.5 hours per week (principally Mon – Fri, with some Saturday cover if required)
If you have the skills required and are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply ASAP.