Care Assistants/Support Worker
We are looking for Care Assistants/Support Workers to join our dedicated team, working within our home care service throughout Bath and Keynsham.
This is a domiciliary care position, so a driving licence and access to motorised transport is essential.
Care Assistant specifications
- Friendly and caring manner
- Presentable, punctual and polite
- Available to work alternative weekends
- Able to work flexibly; no two days will be the same
- Access to motorised transport essential
Care Assistant duties
- Tasks will include helping people get up in the morning and to bed at night
- Assisting with washing, bathing, dressing, toileting, meal preparation and medication.
- General domestic support within their home and shopping
Benefits for Care Assistants
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Competitive rates of pay - £9.33 to £11.66 per hour
- 24 hour On Call support to assist you if required
- Flexible working hours to fit around your commitments
- Support completing the nationally recognised Care Certificate.
About Way Ahead Care
Way Ahead Care is a family run business, providing care in the local community for nearly 25 years. We value all of our dedicated staff; providing ongoing training and development to support them in their roles.