(Salary dependent on experience)
Sir Robert Pattinson Academy is an 11 – 18 mixed comprehensive school where students are valued, happy, challenged and strive to achieve their best. The Academy provides rich learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom resulting in a great education. Our goal is to help our students be successful in life.
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an exceptional Deputy Headteacher to lead Sir Robert Pattinson Academy forward in its next stage of development.
You will be:
- an approachable, creative and collaborative leader
- committed to the academy’s student-centred vision
- able to demonstrate strategic leadership, empowering all pupils and staff to excel.
- able to demonstrate entrepreneurial and innovative approaches to academy improvement and leadership.
- confident and positive, with the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external partners.
In return we will offer you:
- A forward looking institution, proud of its history and excellent reputation.
- An opportunity to be involved in creating a dynamic vision for the Academy as it expands.
- A supportive, dedicated and well qualified teaching and support team.
A full application pack is available on request from the Academy. For a confidential discussion about the post please call to speak to the Headteacher.
Closing date: Noon Friday 28 September
Interviews: 8 & 9 October