Senior Support Worker
BS Social Care in Hammersmith is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Senior Support worker who can match our passion for delivering fantastic and safe service to our client based in Kingston. The candidate must have experience providing care and support to vulnerable people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours.
Our ideal candidate would be a reliable person who wants to make a difference in people's lives by providing quality care. You will have the following :
- Senior Support workers would need NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Have excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Be motivated, flexible, and reliable
- A current DBS or happy to undertake a new one
- Access to your own vehicle would be an advantage but not mandatory
In return you will receive:
- Carrier progression
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing career progression.
- Paid holiday
- Outstanding support and a great work environment with passionate people.
- On going training opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Develop a culture that is responsive and person centred
- Ensure that you and the staff team assist and encourage people to have a life like any other by becoming part of their community, have work and education opportunities, develop and maintain relationships, explore leisure options and are supported to express themselves in the way they choose, culturally, spiritually, sexually etc.
- Ensure that you and the staff team complete and record risk assessments around finances and other aspects of people's lives as needed.
- To bring the Fusion model to life within services and deliver on team Fusion plans.
- Line manage employees, volunteers and relief staff identified by the RCM
- Promote PCAS as practice leader to achieve maximum independence for each person.
- Monitor service compliance
- Observe and feedback on SW practice
- Support staff induction process
- Carry out on-call duties as a second person
Should you meet the above specification then Please contact Martin on 0208 748 7148 for more information. Alternatively, email directly.