Workflow Business Analyst - Manufacturing - Lean Six, BPMN
Workflow Business Analyst/Process Improvement Analyst - Manufacturing - Lean Six Sigma, BPMN, Workflow development - Rotherham
This is a great opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business in South Yorkshire, to lead on process improvement and workflow deployment projects. This is a busy and varied role that can offer a dynamic and highly efficient Business Analyst an interesting and fulfilling career.
The client are a leading manufacturing/engineering business, with an international client base and multiple sites across the UK. Based out of their Rotherham site, this is a business critical role which supports Best Operating Practices for their UK geographies.
The key responsibilities in this role are to work alongside the Engineering and IT teams to identify opportunities and gather requirements for workflow and process improvement solutions, and be responsible for deploying these.
This will include:
- Develop business cases to justify workflow development
- Business process mapping and documentation
- Lead impact assessment for workflow changes
- User acceptance testing to assess new workflow functionality
- Support process audits and train users on new workflows and processes
This will be a very people-facing role so excellent communication skills are required, as is an eye for detail in your written documentation
The client are looking to identify someone with the following experience:
- Workflow development and implementation
- Business process improvement and delivery of process change
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to work with non-technical audiences
- Lead User Acceptance Testing of new workflow solutions
- BMPN and Lean Six Sigma experience would be highly beneficial and preferred
The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic individual with a high degree of personal integrity and accountability.
This role is offering the chance to work for a market leading company with an international client base. In addition to the highly competitive salary on offer, this role would have the chance to move into a team management position for an individual with the right appetite for that.
- 25 days holiday (option to buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Parental leave and childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme