Estate Agent/Sales Negotiator
This is a rare opportunity to join an independent and respected Estate Agency in Chew Magna specialising in the mid to upper end of the residential property market.
The successful applicant will be confident and enthusiastic with a clear focus on delivering exceptional customer service and working to the highest standards.
The role will involve working as an important member of a driven team and there will be an opportunity to develop further a career in estate agency to a senior level.
Responsibilities of the Role
- General office duties using expert agent software including the preparation of property brochures, sale memorandums etc
- Generating and attending viewings
- Providing vendor feedback
- Dealing with enquiries via email, face to face and on the telephone
- Sales progression
- Undertaking and generating market appraisals
- Negotiating offers
- superb communication skills
- an organised approach with attention to detail
- good computer skills
- a "can do" attitude
- ability to work as part of a team
- full driving licence
- previous experience preferred but not essential
The position is full time with the successful applicant expected to work 5 days per week with two Saturdays each month.
A competitive salary is available depending upon experience with an opportunity to join a firm that offers a range of property services.
Apply for Estate Agent/Sales Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly